2018 FOOTBALL & CHEER COACHES INFORMATION AND LINKS TO COMPLETE REQUIRED WGYFL CLEARANCES AND COURSES
Question: With PA Act 153 do I need to renew my clearances to volunteer for a WGYFL organization?
1. Current volunteers with clearances issued prior to December 2015 - Clearances need to be updated before being allowed to volunteer and have direct contact with players and/or cheerleaders for the 2018 season.
2. Current volunteers with clearances issued on or after December 2015 - Clearances meet the requirements and individual is able to volunteer for the 2018 season.
3. Current volunteers who do not have any clearances - Clearances need to be completed before being allowed to volunteer and have direct contact with players and/or cheerleaders for the 2018 season
PENNSYLVANIA REQUIRED CLEARANCE (ACT 153) INFORMATION - CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL WGYFL FOOTBALL AND CHEERLEADING COACHES
LINK TO COMPLETE PENNSYLVANIA CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORD (ACT 34) REQUEST - http://epatch.
LINK TO COMPLETE PENNSYLVANIA CHILD ABUSE CLEARANCE (ACT 151) REQUEST ONLINE - http://www.compass.
LINK TO COMPLETE THE FEDERAL CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORD (ACT 114) REQUEST, FBI FINGERPRINTS -
Instructions to enroll for fingerprint clearances:
1. Enter code – 1KG6ZJ
2. Click on – Schedule or Manage an Appointment
3. Answer questions on subsequent webpages to register
4. On Location screen – enter zip code for list of fingerprint sites
5. On last screen select a Date & Time or select Walk-In option
6. Click Submit button at bottom to finalize registration
2018 WGYFL Volunteer Affidavit Form - TO BE COMPLETED IN LEIU OF PA ACT 114 IF APPLICABLE
USA FOOTBALL COACHING CERTIFICATION/RECERTIFICATION TEST
LINK FOR USA FOOTBALL LEVEL I TACKLE COACHING TEST:
* See your organization's representative for Organizational ID promo code.
CHEER COACH COURSE LINKS
LINK FOR CONCUSSION WISE COURSE AND TEST: http://www.
LINK FOR CARDIAC WISE COURSE AND TEST:
LINK FOR HEAT WISE COURSE AND TEST: